– 7″ touch screen control
– Embedded Zoom Rooms interface
– High-fidelity speaker
– 360° microphone array
Pre-loaded NUC PC
Crestron Mercury™ transforms your meeting rooms into highly effective collaboration spaces. Combining all the must-have conferencing features in one easy to use device, Crestron Mercury enables people to work together and share content irrespective of location. Exceptional full-duplex audio and optional HD video afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Integrated room scheduling and corporate directory access  help to maximize efficiency. Crestron Mercury is secure, easy to deploy, easy to manage, and protects your investment by providing room usage data as part of a complete managed enterprise.
Phase Integration doesn’t resell product, which allows us to provide unbiased recommendations based on functionality, timeline and budget. We are dedicated to making our customers the number one priority, which is why we work side-by-side with manufacturers such as Crestron.
Read below about the Mercury + Zoom Rooms.
Voice Calling & Audio Conferencing
- Crestron Mercury is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that’s fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly-intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
- Pair Crestron Mercury with any mobile phone using Bluetooth® to make calls or join a call in progress. Crestron Mercury instantly transforms a personal phone call into a whole-room audio conference with clear, echo-free audio and the ability to start and stop a call, adjust volume, mute, and display caller ID on the touch screen. Bluetooth-enabled phones appear automatically on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
- Connect a laptop computer via USB to enable enhanced audio performance for any softphone application running on the laptop.
- Mute the microphone by simply tapping the mute bar on top of the Crestron Mercury device. Its extra-bright, bi-color indicator bar ensures that the mic and mute status are clearly visible to the whole room.
BYOD Multimedia Presentation
- Connecting an HD display device to Crestron Mercury’s HDMI® output enables the presentation of all types of multimedia from BYOD sources with ease.
- Its built-in AirMedia® gateway allows the wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi-Fi® wireless network. Wired LAN connections are also supported.[2,3]
- Any AV source can be plugged in via HDMI to present full-motion HD 1080p60 video on the room display, with high-fidelity audio playing through Crestron Mercury’s high-powered speaker. Sources with DisplayPort or USB Type-C™ outputs can also be connected using the optional Multihead HD Video Cable (sold separately).
- Crestron Mercury behaves like any USB Audio device, enabling use as a speaker and/or microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a laptop computer.
Videoconferencing & Web Collaboration
- Crestron Mercury can turn any space into a videoconference room by simply connecting a laptop running Skype® for Business, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, or another web conferencing or UC application.
- Connect the laptop via USB and Crestron Mercury provides enhanced audio along with a high-definition view of the whole room through the included USB camera.
No more huddling around a laptop to interact and share content with remote participants. Connect the laptop’s HDMI output (or DisplayPort or USB Type-C via the optional Multihead cable) to allow the whole room to view content and camera images on the main display.
To learn More Visit Crestron.com