Say hello to the most important participant in your future meetings. Say goodbye to background noise, distractions and comments that can’t be heard. Evoko Minto is intelligent, really easy to work with and all rather gorgeous. With a remarkable ability to hear what’s important and what isn’t. All thanks to a unique sound technology. Ready for use with your mobile phone, tablet or laptop: fast tracking you to the core of the meeting. Getting the message through to everyone — wherever you are.
Phase Integration doesn’t resell product, which allows us to provide unbiased recommendations based on functionality, timeline and budget. We are dedicated to making our customers the number one priority, which is why we work side-by-side with manufacturers such as Evoko.
Read below about the one and only Evoko Minto.
I’m not sure about you, but I wanted to know more about this Evoko Minto. I had the pleasure of speaking with one of Evoko’s representatives to better understand what makes the Minto different from other products on the Market.
- What soft phone clients can the Minto work with?
- All soft phone clients, excluding the Samsung 7 can work with the Minto. They are however working towards a solution for the Samsung 7.
- How long can the battery last if being used actively through the day and can it be used while recharging?
8 hours charge time
- The device will let you know when the battery is getting low.
- you are able to use the device while it charges.
- In your experience with talking with end users of this conferencing phone, what device is most commonly used to connect with it?
- All wireless devices; Phone, Laptop, Tablet, etc.
Keep Scrolling To Learn More
Your New Colleague
Great team player
- Evoko Minto operates smoothly with your mobile phone, tablet or laptop. Working either through Bluetooth or cable, it takes only seconds to connect.
- The blue color, showing you a Bluetooth device is connected, changes to green when a call is active and instantly shifts to red when muted – letting you know you can speak freely.
A real good listener
- Patented sound-improvement software and four directive microphones for state of the art echo cancellation, noise reduction and speech enhancement
- Easily covers rooms for 20 people – Minto captures sound within a range of 10 m (32 ft)
- A remarkable sound based on a decade of research with a patented sound-improvement software and a speaker chosen for its ability to clearly play the human voice.
- When you don’t want to be heard for some reason, just swipe your hand in the air over the top. The Halo Light instantly turns red and the microphones are muted so that you can speak freely.
- To give you all the information you need, Evoko Minto itself speaks to you with voice instructions and status information. A real smooth talker…
Lovely to be around
- Evoko Minto is designed by award-winning Swedish designers No Picnic. The design is one of the keys to great performance. So easy to use that absolutely anyone can master it. Because it is battery powered, you can use it instantly in any room you want. When finished, just put it on the Wall Mount to charge and free up the space on the meeting room table.
To Learn More go to Evoko.com