Low-Profile Lay-In 2′ x 2′ Ceiling Tile
Loudspeaker with 200 mm (8 in) Driver
In speaking with our Regional Sales Manager of Florida, Chris. We talked about how there isn’t anything “sexy” about speakers, but this one is an exception. With it’s sleek design, and ability to act as a ceiling tile, while still having a purpose…this speaker is pretty close to sexy. Chris nicknamed this speaker, the “Labor Saver,” and I think I see why.
Phase Integration doesn’t resell product, which allows us to provide unbiased recommendations based on functionality, timeline and budget. We are dedicated to making our customers the number one priority, which is why we look to manufacturers such as JBL Professional by Harman.
Read below about the, LCT 81C/T – Low Profile Speaker.
LCT 81C/T is a full-range ceiling speaker designed to lay into a 2 ft x 2 ft US-style suspended grid ceiling, with no cutting of ceiling tiles required, making for an easy and cost-effective installation with a minimum of mess. The low profile depth of only 100 mm (4 in) allows the speaker to fit in locations where deeper loudspeakers do not.
This loudspeaker is designed to provide excellent performance for paging and light-to-medium music in a wide variety of applications, including education classrooms, business music systems, retail stores, music/paging systems, airports, reception/waiting rooms, lounges, courtrooms, meeting rooms, and more.
The very high sensitivity of 96 dB provides maximum sound level, even at low tap settings. LCT 81C/T contains a 200 mm (8 in) dual-cone driver with a very high 96 dB sensitivity. The driver features a 25 mm (1 in) diameter voice coil with a Kapton coil-former and high-temperature wire for better power dissipation and long-term reliability. The speaker’s built-in 10 Watt transformer provides versatility by allowing use on 100V or 70V distributed loudspeaker lines, as well as at 8 ohms (low impedance) for driving directly from a low impedance power amplifier. Adjusting is convenient via a rotary switch on the side of the rear enclosure. Two safety seismic attachment tabs are provided for securing to ceiling deck, plus 4 holes are provided — one in each corner. The color of the perforated grille is white.
Not for metric 600 x 600 ceiling systems.
- High efficiency 200 mm (8 in) dual-cone driver.
- Easy lay-in installation into 2′ x 2′ US-style suspended grid ceilings. No cutting of ceiling tiles is necessary.
- Perforated metal grille included.
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation.
- 20 Watts at 8Ω (low-impedance) direct setting.
- 10 Watt multi-tap at 70V/100V with taps at 10W, 5W, 2.5W (and 1.3W for 70V only)
- Very low-profile at just 103 mm (4.1 in) deep, to fit into ceilings that are shallow or that contain obstructions.
- Easy bare-wire connection in protected compartment. Wire entrance from either top or side via knock-out.
- Very high 96 dB sensitivity turns power from small amplifiers into maximum sound level for listeners.
- Designed for high speech intelligibility.
- 100° coverage pattern (conical).
- UL1480A and UL2043 certifications for use in ceiling plenum spaces.
For More Information, Please Visit JBL Professional by Harman